Oklahoma Criminal Defense Attorney
William H. Campbell
STATEMENT OF PRACTICE:
All Federal Criminal Defense, White Collar Crime, Racketeering, Death Penalty, Murder, Assault and Battery, Drug Crimes, Sex Crimes, Military charges and specifications.
- BA -Oklahoma City University - 1977
- JD - Oklahoma City University - 1981
- Administrative Law Judge, State Department of Education
- Judge Advocate, State Department of Oklahoma American Legion
- Oklahoma and American Bar Associations
- Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association,
- Phi Alpha Theta
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN THE FOLLOWING JURISDICTIONS:
- Oklahoma, 1982
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1991
- Recipient, American Jurisprudence Award in Agency and Partnership Law
- "State and Federal Racketeering Law, Comparison and Application," - Oklahoma Assembly of Presiding Judges, 1995, 1998
- U.S. Air Force, 1968-1979
- In his limited spare time Mr. Campbell is an avid instrument rated pilot.
- He also enjoys spending time in the outdoors where he has hunted many North American big game animals including deer, elk and bears.